If you believe that the Bank has violated your rights with your actions or does not abide by the law, the provision of a concluded contract, good business practices, or the published general conditions of business, you have the right and the opportunity to seek protection of your rights.
Contact with the office / organizational unit.
1. We suggest that you try to resolve the disputed situation in a direct oral address to the responsible person in the office or person of the respective organizational unit within the Bank. In most cases, at this stage, the problem can be resolved quickly and easily in the interest of protecting your rights.
2. If you have not solved the complaint / objection after discussing with the responsible person of the branch office or the organizational unit of the Bank, then we suggest that you contact the written complaint in the following way:
After the receipt of the complaint / complaint, the bank is obliged to check and review the above claims, and in the legal deadline submit a response to the customer / client of the Bank.
Contact with the Croatian National Bank
3. If the Bank does not disclose your complaint within the prescribed legal deadline from the date of duly received complaint / complaint, or if it finds it unfounded or if you have not been able to resolve the disputed situation, you can contact the CNB in writing. It should be emphasized that the CNB does not resolve the individual complaints of consumers / clients of the Bank but passes the request to the business bank and asks for a complaint on the complaint / complaint, which later informs the consumer / client of the Bank.
Peaceful resolution of disputes – Clearing centers
4. If you are not satisfied with the response received or the proposed solution from points 1, 2, and 3, you can submit a proposal for conciliation. The proposal for conciliation shall be submitted to the Center for Conciliation of the Croatian Chamber of Commerce, (Address: Rooseveltov trg 2, 10 000 Zagreb, Website ) and note that a conciliation proposal may be submitted to any other conciliation center in the Republic of Croatia.
On the European Commission’s Platform for Online Dispute resolution ( ODR ) websites, EU-state centers or dispute resolution bodies that offer out-of-court settlement procedures are listed. All these bodies have been checked to ensure that they meet standards and are registered with national authorities.
On the website of the ODR (onlinedisputeresolution) of the European Commission Platform, the EU state and dispute resolution bodies that offer out-of-court settlement procedures are listed. All these bodies have been checked to ensure that they meet standards and are registered with national authorities.
5. Notwithstanding all the foregoing, the consumer may always seek the protection of his rights from the competent court.
You can forward the complaint / complaint to the Bank in one of the ways mentioned in point 2.
What should be stated in the complaint / complaint?
In order for the Bank to do the best in terms of your complaint / complaint, we suggest that you submit appropriate supporting documentation. In the complaint / complaint the following should be stated: